Friday, March 1, 2019

Group Meeting

Today we had our first group meeting and it went pretty well. It helped me solve some doubts and look at where I was compared to my classmates, which gave me more confidence honestly. I learned about techniques used in Sci-Fi, like using an old computer's motherboard to make it look like a spaceship with good lightning and movement. Also, by listening to other very creative ideas for plot I got inspired into creating a plot that represents something I think in real-life, rather than not having any meaning. My group was very helpful and interested in what I had to say and I also tried to help as much as I could to the rest of the group, like giving suggestions for the name of a movie about a transgender boy or how I explained an efficient way (used for graffiti) to paint the same design in someone's skin many times, instead of having to hand draw the design each time. I did feel I was a little bit behind, especially with the plot because everyone already knew what intro was about while I only had some ideas but nothing concrete. Anyways, it was a very productive and positive meeting with great feedback and I look forward for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment