Monday, March 25, 2019

I'm out

Today I left Weston an I won't be back until the end of next week (Spring Break). It's been hard to record in such an eventful week and it will continue to be as I'm first travelling 8 hours by car to South Carolina, staying there for 2 days, then 10 hours more to Kentucky and the coming back. It will be tough and I think it would be better if I had the recordings as I could work on them in the car but I have not much right now. I will try to record over there like maybe other cool shots but I can't really record the main scenes as I need the props. My only worry is that time is running out and I still need to finish the filming. I'm not worried about the editing or music as I have a lot more experience with that and I can do it much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment