Friday, March 22, 2019

I didn't expect this

I knew that my mom and dad were moving to Chile this week and my house was going to be moved as well so a company came and packed everything up with cardboard. I didn't really realize that they only took 1 day to pack the whole first floor, which was where I was planning on filming the first couple of plot scenes. Unfortunately, when I arrived home after school everything was packed up and I couldn't really film so I have to change plans.











I think they will take around 4 days to pack everything up and move them to the truck. So I don't really know what to do. Also, some of the props I thought on using like some of my dad's awards and certificates, a little box and a usb stick were packed in one of the hundreds of boxes so I can't really get them back. I will be staying with some family friends until I graduate but I will go there when the moving finishes so I'm kind of stuck.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment