Sunday, March 10, 2019

Potential Location

Looking for cool different locations I found this website https://www.directvillasflorida.com/florida-blog/index.php/forgotten-florida/ that has some very cool abandoned places that would be awesome to film in. However, a lot of these have been demolished already or it's not easy to get into. One abandoned hospital in North Miami, though, has that post-apocalyptic look similar to the one in Portal 2, which could be useful.

Image result for portal 2 nature

If I end up choosing to portray the after math of singularity, I would use this type of environment. However, I would've to change my original idea as I planned on showing prior the destruction of everything.



Image result for the singularity

I'm also getting some ideas on how the title of the movie will appear on the screen as I want it to look impactful and futuristic, which is why I've been looking for cool fonts, colors and drawing for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment