Sunday, March 31, 2019

I'm back

I'm finally back to Weston and settled in my new home. There's only one week left, the time goes by so fast. This week I'm going to concentrate completely on the project and finish it by Friday so I have the weekend to revise it and fix any details that are off. I also have to do the reflection which will take time so I will dedicate most of my free time this week on this project. I feel like I'm behind which is not good but I couldn't really do much this last week and a half. I knew what was going to happen but it was more than expected and I tried to take advantage of what was happening. 

This week will also be the last week of postings! These have been very helpful and kind of fun as I can write about whatever I want (related to the project) and it's cool to see the creative and production process of the project. Hopefully in a week you guys can see a great film introduction and I can be proud of the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment