Sunday, March 3, 2019

Locations for Recording

I've been thinking on where am I going to record this. I want it to be somewhere different, not just the typical Weston suburb or a garage. I think it's very interesting when the setting in a film is something that you wouldn't normally see in your everyday life. This is why I'm starting to do some research on like abandoned places that could be interesting to record or big open buildings that make the setting look very spacious. In spring break I'm travelling to a very "exotic" island in South Carolina, where there are a lot of alligators called Hilton Head Island and I'm also going to Louisville, Kentucky, which I think it will be hard to find something interesting there lol. Hopefully I can get some cool shots for the credits at the beginning. On the camera aspect, I feel more confident as I found out that there are many offers for quality camera renting in the case I don't find any camera to use. It was more expensive than what I thought but it's worth it as I really want the quality of the video to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment