Saturday, March 23, 2019

New ideas

So I decided to turn this "problem" of having everything packed in my house to a positive. I thought that this is actually something that is not common to see and something different that might be cool to record. I wanted to record some time-lapses of them packing the stuff up but I couldn't really do it as when I arrive (at 3:30) they are almost leaving. So I just changed a little the plot. Instead of Tommy looking for the box, he finds it while counting the boxes in the house. He finds this box saying "dad's stuff" where he finds 'the box' with the usb stick. However, I don't have the box anymore so I have to find one. Still I filmed without showing what was inside the box.


I'm not completely convinced about these scenes but at least they are something to have and they don't have to be final.

No comments:

Post a Comment