Sunday, March 17, 2019

It's time

The time has come. I asked for my friend's help and he agreed to help me record during this week, so I'll probably start doing the shots where Tommy appears as those I can do right now. The establishing shots at the beginning, where most of the credits will appear, I will do in spring break as I'm going to my uncle's house in Kentucky and my cousin is actually a software engineer working at Google right now. I'll ask him if I can record stuff in his room like a cabinet full of computer science related books and stuff, certificates and awards, and just random technological stuff to set how the father is an engineer and really into programming. I'll also ask for his help to make a cool program to be ADAM, as he is like a genius at that stuff. I know how to do a basic program but he can probably help me designing the User Interface and other details so it looks good.

I'm just going to use my phone in the end as Mrs. Stok said, we have to demonstrate our knowledge and use of technique in our film rather than the quality of the picture. Therefore, I'm going to concentrate in using what I've learned so far to create a true Sci-Fi film opening. A shot that I want to include is when Tommy is using the computer, have a fish-eye kind of shot from the laptop's perspective looking at Tommy typing. This will give the feeling that the computer is alive and is watching him through the webcam. It also subtly shows how maybe the intentions of ADAM are not honest and it is a threat to Tommy's safety.

Image result for laptop webcam

No comments:

Post a Comment