Saturday, March 2, 2019

Music

I'm already looking for music options for the intro as we need permission to use copyrighted songs in our project, which can take time. This is why I already sent some emails to the owners of some songs I have in mind to see if they let me use them. I looked up for songs or covers in YouTube and then used their music policies site: https://www.youtube.com/music_policies, to check who is the owner of the song and if they allow their use or not.













Image result for melodyneIf I end up doing a more futuristic and Sci-Fi looking film I will try to get permission to use Daft Punk songs as they are my favorite band and their music really goes with that tone. If not I also downloaded the program Melodyne, which I'm really interested to learn more about as it has some insane features to modify songs. It technically identifies all the notes of the song or vocal you upload and lets you change almost everything about it. It's like Auto Tune but more complete. Therefore I can use this program to modify copyrighted music and create something of my own that I can use for the intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment