Friday, April 5, 2019

Wrapping it up

I finally finished to record and I'm starting the editing with the program Sony Vegas as I think is a very powerful software as well as being easy to use. I'm using electronic copyright free music that fits with the genre and builds the suspense. To be honest, the film is not coming along the same way I expected it but it's fine because I couldn't really film in a stable place so I did the best I could in that sense. I am very 'proud' of myself for recording almost every single shot myself, even though it probably took way longer, it was so gratifying when I finally got the shot I wanted.

I still need to do the CCR, which I think I'll do this way. First I will record my voice and then I will make a video adding pictures and related stuff as I talk so that way it's not that boring to watch and it gives visual evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment