Sunday, February 24, 2019

Ideas for Movie Intro Plot

This weekend I spent trying to figure out the plot and genre for my movie introduction. I watched A Clockwork Orange and 2001: A Space Odyssey as I really like Stanley Kubrick's style of film making. A Clockwork Orange is labeled as a mix of Drama, Mystery and Sci-Fi, which is kind of what I'm looking for. I like how the Sci-Fi element is subtly introduced through the use of background, decoration, mise-en-scene, etc. however it's never literally stated that the environment is a futuristic dystopian society. Some ideas I've wrote down are how I want the intro to start with something random, which needs context for the viewer to understand. I've seen this in many movies and in the examples we watched in class and it serves to make the viewer curious on what's going on and what's going to happen next. Also

No comments:

Post a Comment