Sunday, February 24, 2019

Movie Intro Project Planning 1

I've been thinking on how I'm going to record my introduction as I have no quality camera at the moment. However, my sister that lives in Chile has a really good camera and my dad always travels there and back so I will try to convince her to lend me her camera for a couple of months. The problem is that she is studying journalism therefore she constantly uses her camera for photo shoots and assignments for college. Anyways, for now I'm focusing in preparing everything so when I get the camera I will be ready to record. I want to avoid a lot of dialogue as I want to express most of the film's aspects through images rather than words. Also, I want to record somewhere different because it's way more interesting to see new places in the intro than the same average Weston house or neighborhood. However, this adds a whole other complication because if I travel somewhere to film I have to film everything perfectly as I won't have much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment