Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Benjamin Mujica and I'm a Senior at Cypress Bay High School in Weston, Florida. This blog will be where I post updates in my portafolio project and the research I conduct throughout the year. I'm not very familiar with blogging but I'll try to make it as interesting as possible as well as something I can look back to later and appreciate.

Since I was a kid, I've always loved to make short videos and editing them. I would call my brother or a friend and we would record anything that came to mind. Around middle school, I got really into film editing and I remember my classmates would always ask for help even though I didn't know much, I just enjoyed doing it. I've always loved movies and me and my dad would rent 3 movies every week from the Blockbuster right next to our house. We were friends with the guy that worked there so he would recommend us movies and sometimes he even let us have them for more days. When I moved here I left my computer in Chile with most of the projects that I had made through the years and the laptop I brought didn't support the editing programs I used so I kind of stopped doing film related things. That's why when I saw what this class was about I was instantly interested and I'm glad I took it.

I found some REALLY old videos:

This is when I was like 5


This is when I was 12 and I was trying out IMovie on my IPad


No comments:

Post a Comment